[ARCHIVED] Setting up a VTC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a few questions:

1. Does it need to be a website? I personally use Wix but I don't know VTM works on it and I have no clue HOW it works.
  2. Do I need a paintjob? I hate the fact that in VTCs you're forced to have a specific truck with specific addons and paintjob. Is it a must?
  3. Can enjin do it? I've used enjin before and I actually quite like it!

You know, this is way too complicated, I'll just search a long time for a VTC I enjoy. Thanks anyway!

Edited by FrankieMitts
Oops

spacer.png

• 4 months later...

Great guide, laid out perfectly and easy to understand for any new users who decide to dive right in. Well done! :)

On 30/03/2017 at 6:10 PM, FrankoIT said:

I have a few questions:

1. Does it need to be a website? I personally use Wix but I don't know VTM works on it and I have no clue HOW it works.

To be fair, it doesn't have to be a website, but it helps alot more. Also, WIX is still classed as a website of sorts :)

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/5/2017 at 10:28 PM, Mirrland said:

Tour-O-Matic is now named VTLog. It's very useful and can show maps on where your drivers are in the world and automatically runs in the background when you run the game so you can't forget to run the software as a lot of drivers before would forget to run the logging software. I recommend it as it logs well and is easy to setup. Just make sure you keep it updated with the latest version as otherwise it won't log the loads successfully.

• 1 month later...

Thankyou for the information given . I had a looksee at the VTC panels but it seems they all have a trial period then you have to buy the product . As it is not possible yet to actually pay  your drivers from your own acc yet  its still a usefull package info. The time and efford spend is very much appreciated and I here at ScarTrans VTC hope that other company owners out there will find it very informative like I did.

Thank you 

Regards 

Scar5150

As a vtc founder myself I would agree that this guide is solid.
Lets put out that having a vtc and maintaining it is not easy at all.

But the good moments you get out of this is something truly amazing!

• True Story 1

qaP2RnB.jpg

Fast Cargo Website

Applications are OPEN

For more information see the website above.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...