Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

"What's your speed?" -poll

DerAmpelmann

Multiplayer driver's average speed  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What's your average speed with a trailer on a highway?

• 50 km/h or less
    • 50-60 km/h
    • 60-70 km/h
    • 70-80 km/h
    • 80-90 km/h
    • 90-100 km/h
    • 100-110 km/h
    • 110 km/h or more (no speed limit servers)
  2. 2. What's your average speed with a trailer on a rural road?

• 50 km/h or less
    • 50-60 km/h
    • 60-70 km/h
    • 70-80 km/h
    • 80-90 km/h
    • 90-100 km/h
    • 100-110 km/h
    • 110 km/h or more (no speed limit servers)
  3. 3. Do you follow speed limits without a trailer?

• Yes, I drive slower or allowed speed.
    • Yes, I drive allowed speed.
    • Yes and no, I drive allowed speed or little faster.
    • No, I drive quite faster than allowed speed.
    • No, I like to try my truck's top speed.

Usually I like to follow the car speed limit or there about. In SP I do 70MPH in the slower lane and when overtaking in the faster line I do no more than about 85MPH, when there is traffic. With no traffic just slam the foot down.

On country roads however, I just do what I see safe for the weight and stability of the trailer. I usually keep to between 60/70MPH which keeps me on all wheels and in my lane. 

I am not going to lie, I am very heavy footed on the throttle.

Also Kravaty going with the Top Gear theme, if I get stuck in traffic or try not to speed through cameras this is me:

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Normally I follow the speed limits, except when sameone, who I'm overtaking decides to race, so i must conclude overtaking him and after slow down to the limit, if I can, otherwise I must slow down before. I don't follow temporary speed limits or traffic lights when and where there are "works in progress" (30km/h - 50km/h limit on highway/rural road), event that there aren't players near. Safe driving first.

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube

I'm the guy hauling diesel tankers doing 70km/h on the highway. Slowing down to 60km/h and even 50km/h on country roads.

I do spend alot of time on the right lane (while in Europe) , and yet, some drivers like to bump me, just to check if i'm still alive in there :)

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

I try and keep it as Realistic as possible really, but who doesn't like Speed once in a while xD.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• 2 weeks later...

I admit, I'm guilty for speeding. I often top off at 110km/h at highways, occasionally slow down when I see other players merging into my lane or the dread speed-cameras.

On rural roads, I speed as much as possible, but I respect, as in slow down, other drivers when I see them.

Since there's really no "traffic" in-game, I just like to put the pedal to the metal. Also for tippy trailers, adjust the trailer stability in your settings to max. It really helps a lot.

4030215307613718s.jpg

Archived