1.21.1s i haven't

BULLDOG_ONE

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi mate,

In order to downgrade your version:

"Example: Version 1.24 (ETS2 Base) > Version 1.21 (Multiplayer Support Base)"

*Before starting any of the below make sure your Euro Truck Simulator 2 is fully closed down, the process below won't work if it's open*

1: Load up your Steam Client and hover over "Library" and click "Games" at the top of your screen.

2: Right click on "Euro Truck Simulator 2" and click "Properties"

3: Click on the "Betas" tab at the top.

4: If steam has updated your current version making you unable to play the Multiplayer the top down box should say "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

5: Click on the drop down box, you'll be presented by a whole load of numbers and versions but the one you're wanting to select is "temporary_1_21 - 1.21.x"

*Note as mentioned above this will be updated as each version releases*

6: Close the properties window and then allow the game to update/downgrade. Providing you're on the correct Multiplayer version the Multiplayer mod will now launch.

If you solve the problem, please inform here, so we can mark the topic as "solved".

Thanks and happy trucking!

Download the 1.21.xx not temporary.

Try to delete ets2mp client and My Documents\ETS2MP folder, redownload last client and install.

Check during the installation of MP that you've insert the correct directory of the game.

Run as administrator.

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube