Well. That Just Happened.

But this way of driving doesn't look good, curved road and you had 61mph on the speedometer, wasn't it to fast? :D

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

But this way of driving doesn't look good, curved road and you had 61mph on the speedometer, wasn't it to fast? :D

Not if you're a highly skilled driver like me  B)

>skilled driver

>10cm kurb spins truck 180° :D

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Archived