0.2.0.4 has been released.

mwl4

Soon, ETS2 update 1.22 just got released so mwl has to update the multiplayer now. It will probably take 1 to 2 weeks.

In the meanwhile, don't forget to set ETS2 to the right version if you want to keep playing MP.

Steam -> right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties -> Beta -> "temporary_1_21 - 1.21.x for incompatible mods"

• Upvote 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

the much more interesting question is, will the new contracts also be availlable in MP?

btw. does anyone know if these contracts are the same for everyone or if they will be personally generated?

i mean if I try to make a convoy with a friend, will he have the same contracts?

btw. does anyone know if these contracts are the same for everyone or if they will be personally generated?

i mean if I try to make a convoy with a friend, will he have the same contracts?

The World of trucks jobs are syncronized with all WOT accounts/players. (So, u can do a convoy with your friend)