0.2.0.4 has been released.

mwl4

I saw a YouTube video that included a police car in the Winter Mod. If this is part of ets2mp dev's, please only allow online moderators/admin (CCTV) to use them. I don't think allowing the general public to use them would be a wise decision, and so far there are no functions to the police car like issuing tickets or warnings. The video just shows unorganized chaos. Very stupid if you ask me.

WWASigAug20112.jpg

Personaly i don't like these DOTS, becouse now mirrors become useless and you can drive without completle stopping to look around on T-form rouds... Is any way to turn off these dots on navigation ???

I was thinking the same. But if you keep telling yourself not to look at the dots you will get used to it. Especially if you check turns without any players near. 

SHeDTix.png

I saw a YouTube video that included a police car in the Winter Mod. If this is part of ets2mp dev's, please only allow online moderators/admin (CCTV) to use them. I don't think allowing the general public to use them would be a wise decision, and so far there are no functions to the police car like issuing tickets or warnings. The video just shows unorganized chaos. Very stupid if you ask me.

I'm looking forward to driving the police car, Should be an rank for those that want to drive it, and rules. It be good to have more then just trucks, maybe drive fire truck, buses, public cars, and so on 

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Personaly i don't like these DOTS, becouse now mirrors become useless and you can drive without completle stopping to look around on T-form rouds... Is any way to turn off these dots on navigation ???

I disagree with you and others that say the mirrors have become useless. when you see a dot behind you on the route advisor (GPS) you should be looking for the for the truck in your mirrors.

Yes I do see the dots on the GPS Map before the truck appears on the screen, but they tell me it check mirrors or check ahead for traffic that is about to become visible.