0.2.0.4 has been released.

mwl4

Connect refused. You are using invalid client. mine is giving it but why? I have done the mod installation several times and the error still persists!

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/GF5YNOA.png

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Thank You for this Version, keep up the good work! :lol:

I love the new Synchro, much smoother than ever before! :wub:

I love the Snow-Mod!

I hate the "Bluedots" more reckless Driving by Others and sometimes i catch myself that i´m less carefully Driving like before, without the Dots.

@Ykaro

Connect refused. You are using invalid client. mine is giving it but why? I have done the mod installation several times and the error still persists!

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/GF5YNOA.png

Have you Downloaded the Winder Mod from the ETS2MP Downloader? Or have you Downloaded it from another Source? I had this Problem too because is downloaded it from the Original Modder but the ETS2MP Winter Mod is slighty changed.

^I download the multiplayer by site then I install when I go there usually is giving this error

Edited by ZiroX
Removed Quote. Use "^"

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

help please.. I can not connect online tells me the following error when connecting to servers:

connection refused. you are using invalided client.

Download mod again from htettp://ets2mp.com website.

help please as I can solve the problem

like it said download it from ets2mp.com again

How come there is no Snow Mod for me in Multiplayer? I have installed the update 2 times already.

make sure you have enable the frosty mod at login screen left upper side there is a settings button (after enable it requires to restart the game)