0.2.0.4 has been released.

mwl4

1.Other players are visible on the world map (blips);Happy trucking!

mwl4

This thing kills in game an important part of game play, now you dont need to check whos going on main road, who you need to give way, now you dont need to be ware that there is another truck near you.

Now you dont need to think just push throttle on 100% and dont look for anything, cause you see all players on map.

Im really disappointed of this((

This thing kills in game an important part of game play, now you dont need to check whos going on main road, who you need to give way, now you dont need to be ware that there is another truck near you.

Now you dont need to think just push throttle on 100% and dont look for anything, cause you see all players on map.

Im really disappointed of this((

Yep, we need option to disable players in map. Check this topic: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/23345-option-to-disable-players-on-map/

If our 51 servers don't process your download fast enough at the moment, try again tomorrow.

There is a huge amount of people trying to download the mod this evening.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Looks great! I'm very excited for this, can't wait to get in game! I've never played ETS2 with a winter mod before, going to be fun.

On a side note, have you guys considered using a torrent to distribute large updates like this? I'm sure you could find plenty of people willing to seed them, and it would certainly help the bottleneck that a lot of users are experiencing.