Traffic lights question?

Bootup05

Question

Hi guys. just signed up, not played ets2 for quite some time, and only just started MP last night, using the euro 2 server.

I usually wait at most lights to avoid getting fines, but ain't sure if the lights are synced between players, so just go through if I'm holding someone up and get beeped at, and I've noticed that you don't always get a fine when running a red light!

Are only certain lights giving out fines? and do most people stop at red? oh and the syncing issue that I've read on here, has that been fixed?

Thanks! :)

9 answers to this question

Hello and welcome!

All the traffic lights are synced so players are only honking to you because of their lack of patience. It's true that you don't get fines from all the red lights for some reason I don't know, but I personally stop in all red lights to avoid collisions. There are many players who don't give a @#€% of the traffic lights so be aware! Two things I know that aren't synced yet are trains and rains.

I hope this clarified something!   :lol:

• Upvote 1

Ready to go!

If you want no fines and have the console enabled if no console go into config and search for g_police the default will be 1 change that to 0.

Edited by ClashinJon

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png