Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Mods

Maverick

Question

Hey everyone ! Can I use interior mods or something like this in mp ?

This truck driver goes into a whore house, slaps $500 on the counter and tells the madam that he wants the ugliest girl in the place and a ham sandwich, The madam of the house looks at the money and tells him, "for $500 you could have the most beautiful girl in here" The truck driver looks back at her and says, "Hey look sweetheart, I'm not horny, I'm home sick." 

4 answers to this question

HI there. Welcome into the forums!

There are only certain mods available in the Multiplayer Version of MP. They can be found here - http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods/

The only interior mods available is a ETS2 DLC called the 'Cabin DLC' which you can buy on steam, but that is the only addition to the interior of the cab available at this time. I would suggest buying that, to have some more items inside your cab, which work in MP.

Hope this helps :D

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Ok, thanks

This truck driver goes into a whore house, slaps $500 on the counter and tells the madam that he wants the ugliest girl in the place and a ham sandwich, The madam of the house looks at the money and tells him, "for $500 you could have the most beautiful girl in here" The truck driver looks back at her and says, "Hey look sweetheart, I'm not horny, I'm home sick."