Sherlock Holmes ETS2MP?

Inthernet

I was contemplating joining the FCT convoy tonight (still contemplating) when by sheer coincidence, I noticed a "FCT BigTrucker" in the attending list on ets2c.  Knowing that a (ex-Leyland) Bigtrucker existed on forums, I had a look at his profile only to find out he got freshly perm banned just today!

Apparently, he was the legendary EWL RUSSELL.  Congratulations on Sherlock ETS2MP team for uncovering his identity! :)

Last question from me though...is this player in any way related to FCT Bigtrucker?

No, he is not. I was in EWL when it was running and am still in contact with Russell Long who has quit the game completely. I am also in the same VTC as BigTrucker, and I know they both sound COMPLETELY different, nothing to do with one another. Different accent, and definitely no voice changer can simulate that.....

Also the admins posted no evidence in his ban reason, I'd love to see some. I am 99.9% sure that these 2 people are not related to one another in any fashion.

Please, admins. Show us some evidence! I'm not seeing any. Talk to more than a group of people who hate him, talk to me. I know both of them, and it is completely unreasonable that BigTrucker has been banned, without any visible evidence. He hasn't seen any, nor have I. It's absolutely ridiculous. Hit me up on steam and I can explain exactly why it isn't him. I know that people have had it out for Trucker since a group of people from Soarfly Haulage & RDC decided that when he left, they'd attempt to get him banned. Grow up and talk to us admins, talk to us about the evidence which is CONCRETE proof that it is him. Show us all. It's the most outrageous, un-called-for ban I have seen. People need to grow up. The person who reported him, what a snake. Why don't they come here? Talk about it? They daren't. I know that they might not want to be known or whatever. Man up. Tell us. We're all waiting for your response.

I don't want random community members giving it the whole "ADMINS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT" rubbish. Only respond to my post if you actually have evidence.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

Highest ban record's in ETS2mp history. I definitely don't have much to to say since I rarely convoy when servers are busy.

I found that admins ban allot of players for the sake of it. I got ban for a day for saying the word "d*ck" I was parked at service station having a good conversation. And a admin was reading our conversation and probably waiting to banned us.

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

No, he is not. I was in EWL when it was running and am still in contact with Russell Long who has quit the game completely. I am also in the same VTC as BigTrucker, and I know they both sound COMPLETELY different, nothing to do with one another. Different accent, and definitely no voice changer can simulate that.....

Also the admins posted no evidence in his ban reason, I'd love to see some. I am 99.9% sure that these 2 people are not related to one another in any fashion.

Please, admins. Show us some evidence! I'm not seeing any. Talk to more than a group of people who hate him, talk to me. I know both of them, and it is completely unreasonable that BigTrucker has been banned, without any visible evidence. He hasn't seen any, nor have I. It's absolutely ridiculous. Hit me up on steam and I can explain exactly why it isn't him. I know that people have had it out for Trucker since a group of people from Soarfly Haulage & RDC decided that when he left, they'd attempt to get him banned. Grow up and talk to us admins, talk to us about the evidence which is CONCRETE proof that it is him. Show us all. It's the most outrageous, un-called-for ban I have seen. People need to grow up. The person who reported him, what a snake. Why don't they come here? Talk about it? They daren't. I know that they might not want to be known or whatever. Man up. Tell us. We're all waiting for your response.

True ^

Highest ban record's in ETS2mp history. I definitely don't have much to to say since I rarely convoy when servers are busy.

I found that admins ban allot of players for the sake of it. I got ban for a day for saying the word "d*ck" I was parked at service station having a good conversation. And a admin was reading our conversation and probably waiting to banned us.

agree admins are on ban fest and trying meet quota probably im just one of there monthly 150 i suppose

Archived