Confused whether SP companies/resting works in MP

Seasons

Question

4 answers to this question

Without truck drivers they cannot make deliveries so they don't work.

The SP company's drivers don't work in MP.

Here a turorial how to work SP drivers http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/22391-hired-drivers-tutorial/

They can work also if you teleport yourself from a city to another, or sleep of teleport to workshop.

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube

Hi there.

For starts, you cannot rest in MP, as that feature is disabled in the Multiplayer Version of MP, so no need to worry about that. You will not get tired. Your second problem with the loads, I'm really not sure what you are saying. Sorry, but I don't understand you on that. Maybe in a little more detail?

Regards :)

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hi!

In terms of getting tired and resting; that doesn't at all apply on MP. Due to everybody's in-game time being based off the ETS2MP game server, everybody will always have the same time. This means that if you rest and time fast forwards a few hours (like it would on Singleplayer), the time will go back to whatever time it is on the MP server around 5 seconds after. 

In terms of SP AI companies; no they do not work in MP. Your company's drivers will only simulate carrying-out deliveries in Singleplayer, as this feature is disabled on ETS2MP.

Hope this helps :).