Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

just wondering.. traffic lights?c

sgpch1983

Question

14 answers to this question

Yeah... you'd think that three versions after the update for 1.15 and they'd have fixed that by now but noooope! No working traffic lights for us. This has got ridiculous, already. Last night I had an accident in a intersection because the light was green for me and another driver. I entered the crossing first and suddenly I got hit on the side and called names as if I had any guilt.

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Its tricky if you stop at your red light people behind you try and over take then on coming trucks hit head on then it all piles up, im personally ignoring the lights and just taking the turns as any other junction, stop look and go definitely not just racing through

Same, I'll obey the lights unless Yellow or Green (except when it just turns or no ones around).

Always have the chat enabled as users near you list is attached to it for some reason. And always (till they are synced again) treat all green/yellow lights as red/all way stop...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Same, I'll obey the lights unless Yellow or Green (except when it just turns or no ones around).

Always have the chat enabled as users near you list is attached to it for some reason. And always (till they are synced again) treat all green/yellow lights as red/all way stop...

I'd say to treat them as blinking yellow, actually.

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Its tricky if you stop at your red light people behind you try and over take then on coming trucks hit head on then it all piles up, im personally ignoring the lights and just taking the turns as any other junction, stop look and go definitely not just racing through

This is the current best idea for all drivers.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

I dont think synced traffic lights would change anything, since everyone drives like ****. Are there only 10 year olds in this game? I see admins banning/kicking people left and right and yet there are sooooo many rammers, people driving wrong way or overtaking and cutting you off etc. Dish out more long-term bans before working on syncing the traffic lights IMO.

I dont think synced traffic lights would change anything, since everyone drives like ****. Are there only 10 year olds in this game? I see admins banning/kicking people left and right and yet there are sooooo many rammers, people driving wrong way or overtaking and cutting you off etc. Dish out more long-term bans before working on syncing the traffic lights IMO.

Here's why:

Oh the weather outside is delightful and all the kids are frightful...

They are all playing Euro truck 2, oh no oh no oh no...

All the regulars are complaining, and the admins are Debaiting. About what no body knows...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.