The story behind multiplayer mod

RootKiller

So.. I admire this project. I absolutely love it.

But I have a burning question.

Will there ever be a mac version?

My gaming pc is dead and I have no money for a new one. I do have a macbook, however.

I'd LOVE to be able to play the online version on my macbook, so I'm really curious as to whether it'll ever be realised.

• 2 weeks later...

RootKiller Do you occasionally play this beautiful mod you created?

Same question goes to all core members of ets2mp: mwl4 Kat_pw Clarkinator I<3VODKA Apart from developing the game and making sure everything runs smoothly (website and servers), do any of you find time to just enjoy the multiplayer experience and just drive in-game with a server full with other players?

• 2 weeks later...

*snip*

It's been a nice journey to the present. I still remember watching a video of my friend trying out ETS2MP and I got so excited that I downloaded it straight away and laughed uncontrollably when someone honked at me when they passed!

Pretty cool that this got you noticed and landed a job at SCS as well, congrats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing this mod brings me joy, and even more so since I hooked my brothers on it. You and your team have done a great job. It would have been neat to be apart of the beginning of it. I played ETS and ETS2 for awhile always enjoyed the trucking games. Its nice to see where it started and to be able to play and see how far you guys have come. It can only get better from here.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

• 2 weeks later...

I love ETS2 Mulitplayer. I love it to drive around with my friend in a konvoi. When I'm driving around, I'm feeling so free and relaxed. And the one and only who I have to thank is the whole TruckersMP.net Team!

Thank you that you are feeling me great again!

Thorge

• 1 month later...

Such a delightful story how this project came to. It is absolutely amazing how wonderful different types of things can be made from a code. 

Amazing work and unbelievable story guys,  thank you for building such a successful project from sweat, tears and many long days & sleepless nights. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

An good story behind this project.

I offer to you my all respect.

Create an multiplayer mod with a some of work important... Respect for all staff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting to hear how it happened. You are very good, made this game to surprise us :D, with a large community and TMP officials the If devoting time but I was impressed when they released this game I was watching videos of him as he was and a Deois time I bought this game. But it was very good Congratulations to all of the TMP team :). Staff always devoting increasingly :)

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 2 weeks later...