The story behind multiplayer mod

RootKiller

It's amazing to see how far this project has come in such a short time. Not to mention the story behind it. :lol:

• Upvote 2

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I just wanted to say thank you Rootkiller for posting the story about the Multiplayer mod origin. I was looking for something like this, and you took all the time to made this post. I really appreciate your gesture, from the deepest of my heart, my most sincere thanks a lot, to you!  :lol:

Your story was so fascinating, that I had to translate it. It's now in the Spanish forums!  :D

Again, thank you for your time and constant dedication. I hope life smiles at you every single day, and the best of the lucks while you work for SCS!  ^_^

• Upvote 1

Yes, same here.

I'm glad there are such a lot of helpful, willing people do to anything to give you the chance to have a fantastic experience in this Game. Thank you <3

Regards :)

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

I first tried the MP mod for this great game in March of this year. A very interesting read, how the mod came to realization. Hat off to you Root and all the others who made the interaction with other virtual truckers possible. I wish you all the best at your new workplace at SCS and to the current devs for MP - keep up the good job! <3 the map blips.

Drive using your wit, not your foot.

• 4 weeks later...