Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cant move on from Rotterdam

antrax737

Question

Mod Version: 0.1.2 R2
Controllers Used: G27 Logitech
Description of Issue: so i tried to go from Ep to Erfurt but i cant move on from Rotterdam always when i try to drive near Rotterdam my game crashes, maybe it has to do something with clucth or brakes most of the times i crashed i had foot on 'em but not always still, i saw others crashing too. Now im going in SP to get pass Rotterdam and Amsterdam and than back in MP to see if i will be still crashing.

How to reproduce:eh? o.O
Screenshots / Videos: none

5 answers to this question

Hah, it's impossible to get crashes from the setup you play with.

You just get crashes because of the 100 constant players that there are in that area.

And from my opinion this is how is going : When you reach areas "populated more than normal" your game has to load the players and their "proprietes" from that area. Well when you get to normal populated areas, you just get a bit of lag, on the other hand, when you reach to areas populated more than normal the game has "difficulties" to load so that's why you get those problems.

I get this kind of crashes too. At first i tought the game freezes "forever" and i ALT+TABB-ed the game and closed it. When i got this game freeze second time, i waited like 40 seconds and the game defreezed.

Hah, it's impossible to get crashes from the setup you play with.

You just get crashes because of the 100 constant players that there are in that area.

And from my opinion this is how is going : When you reach areas "populated more than normal" your game has to load the players and their "proprietes" from that area. Well when you get to normal populated areas, you just get a bit of lag, on the other hand, when you reach to areas populated more than normal the game has "difficulties" to load so that's why you get those problems.

I get this kind of crashes too. At first i tought the game freezes "forever" and i ALT+TABB-ed the game and closed it. When i got this game freeze second time, i waited like 40 seconds and the game defreezed.

Yea so this is what i thought, anyway to fix this? By dev team or something? maybe the "2" view would help?

I don't think there's a way to fix this by modifying the game or something because what happens there is normal, the game was ment to be for singleplayer not multiplayer, and as i said when you reach to more populated areas the game has to load a huge ammount of ONLINE "proprietes" from the players.

The only solution they found now is to reduce the server slots. Maybe a new more powerfull slot helps too.