Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't change my display name

whiskeyo

Question

As the topic says, I cannot change my name, because it shows red alert "Invalid password", but it's correct for sure, I'm logging everyday from 2 devices and I haven't had any problem yet with my password. If it has happened to you and you know how to fix it, please write that in here. Thanks in advance :)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

7 answers to this question

Here's a solution that usually helps me. If you have access to the email you created the account with. Reset your password and try logging in again.

Did exactly what you said and still it doesn't work :(

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

I've sent a ticket 2 days ago and still didn't get a message back, when will I get an answer?

^ patience is the key WHISKEY/ng/ , you are not the only one who send in tickets, we get much tickets send in daily. 

We are do our best of course to solve your problem, but you need to wait like everyone else unfortunately.

we are sorry for the inconvenience.  

It's okay, but I hoped that 24 to 48 hours is enough, as ticket says and didn't receive any notification:

We reply to all tickets as soon as possible, within 24 to 48 hours. If we expect your ticket will take additional time, we will update you by sending you an email.

Thanks for answer in here :)