Server side accounts

Ficho

Suggestion Name: Server side accounts

Suggestion Description: Create server side accounts to disable money hacking and force everyone to start all over
Any example images:  //
Why should it be added?: Its not big satisfaction to drive when someone hack money and level to buy best trucks - most of that kind of players just raming and blocking... I think it would be nice for all to start again on server side accounts to disable money / level hacking it would be more interesting to drive like that, people would be more careful...

PS. Sorry if is there same suggestion i didnt see any so i posted new.

• Upvote 1

Its not big satisfaction to drive when someone hack money and level to buy best trucks - most of that kind of players just raming and blocking

Bit of a bold statement tbh mate, me like many others use a money mod after getting rammed so many times and losing all our money so to say that is rubbish tbh.

agree with server side it if stops hacks tho like speedhackers etc

• Upvote 1

i think things like this is a good idea for when the server side economy is introduced.wich basicly will take few more years till scs stops patching the game.

I agree I've been cheating my profile for ages but last week did a new profile took me a few hours to get to level 5 bought a truck via loan now I'm on level 12 or higher and I've paid the loan and I have a 700bhp volvo fh16 classic midlift I thought it was hard to get a truck but it's suprisingly really easy than what I thought

Also adding a anti cheat engine script would be great if they start cheat engine up the server automatically disconnects them from server until the program is shut.

Since doing a profile of my own it would be great to see others doing the same!

So+ 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.