Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

URGENT version 1.21.1s

Theoretro

Question

Bonjour j'ai un gros problèmes de version quand je met ma version 1.21.1 quand je lance ETS2MP un message me dit quand je lance Unssurported Version Detected to play ETS2MP ! You need to have ETS2 1.21.1s (Steam release).Je ne comprend pas j'ai desinstallé reinstallé le jeu rien ne fonctionne . Merci D'avance.

7 answers to this question

• Web Developer

Bonjour j'ai un gros problèmes de version quand je met ma version 1.21.1 quand je lance ETS2MP un message me dit quand je lance Unssurported Version Detected to play ETS2MP ! You need to have ETS2 1.21.1s (Steam release).Je ne comprend pas j'ai desinstallé reinstallé le jeu rien ne fonctionne . Merci D'avance.

Hi, I have a big problem of version. When I'm using version 1.21.1 and launch ETS2MP. A message pop up and tell me that I have an unsupported version detected to play ETS2MP. You need to have ETS2 1.21.1S (Steam release). I don't understand. I have reinstall the game and it doesn't seems to work. 

Thanks in advance.