You've made it!

Cooper's Freightmaster

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

now, back on(the off)topick : 

i kind of agree, i do look forward to the big T arrives, but that's just because the renault count will skyrocket (for a while.) ;)

The magnum got a nice sound when you're hauling a bit of load, and it's in the 1300 range, it got a nice sweet spot there somewhere, not many rews though.

The premium i like to haul heavy loads with ( well, ingame heavy loads = 15+ tons ), especially over mountains, or roads with a lot of bends ( and the 380? engine ;)  ). Just be prepaired for me crawling up those hills though!

Though, at the moment i'm clocking some time in the clasic ( wish the had the fm though ), and the mercs i just don't like, for some reason,  they feel just to sterile.

For longer journeys i prefer a daf, since they have a nice big fueltank ( all my trucks on the mp profile, got 6X2/4

)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Started Playing ETS2 Years Ago now ATS From the Beginning ,never got into the beta but now on Public Beta Love Messing with different mods and trying to help others ty for all the gr8 gaming and hope to move up the ranks

76561198022096777.png.9712c00ed5ec52ca3972955dffc5acfe.png

image.png

image.png

Generate your own dynamic signature at http://jmdev.ca/twitch/

• 2 weeks later...

What a year, I've been in 7 companies, 3 radios and countless events. It has been mental! I wonder what next year has in-store for me :D 

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived