Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

You've made it!

Cooper's Freightmaster

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to buy new truck after buying Logitech DFGT and I guess it'll be Renault :D

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Their lack of GPS was the only thing I really had against them.

Yeah same here... I like the actual cab and the indicator sounds are ones that I can put up with. I don't exactly have a 'main' truck yet, something I should look into as I am always hopping around different vehicles.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

• 1 month later...

Well seems I been missing all the fun or am just blind or something so I will go random and just leave this here for all those that also play Farming Simulator...

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

You've made it to be a veteran driver, Congratulations! Everyone's journey is different, every experience is different. It would be nice to share with other veteran driver's of those experiences on how you have got to where you are now.

oh to easy by having no life and avoiding all trolls by going offroad style and drivin worse than they do

• 2 weeks later...

Experiences, huh?

Well, I gotta say that the roads around Italy in ETS2 are some of the most dangerous I have crossed.

Don't know if that's a trend, or I've just been getting unlucky.

And let me just be honest with you, I kind of love it.

A lot of people try and pass trucks on those small windy roads.

I've been run off a few times.

If I hadn't already established a successful thriving company with disposable income, I probably would have been a bit more peeved.

But it's sort of a rush, you know? Seeing a truck flying towards you in the wrong lane trying to pass three heavy loads with no room to merge out of your way.

But yeah. Otherwise, I stick to Scandinavia. Those are some real peaceful roads.

76561198007695370.png

Archived