Crashed game 5-6 times

zeke

I have 16GB RAM, i3-4330 processor and in-built graphics. I have no problems here. How much space is left on your HDD?

Edit - Apart from Steam, is anything else running in the background?

1.2TB primary and 300GB slave. Nothing of significance running in background (first crash i had skype and TS open, crash that just happened i had nothing but steam open).

I think it is a known issue. But in general ETS2MP has the double of the requirements of the singleplayer version.

And according to steam 4GB RAM are recommended for singleplayer. So more than 8GB should be enough. Just send the log-file. It'll help the programmers to solve this problem.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Welcome !
Someone has found a solution?

Dear Scs and Steam !
Not because the game that he vároltam themselves in a daily or weekly patch to throw out a medium machine which I can not play the game.
Please repair the problem as soon as possible or give me my money back !
For the money I do not play the game experience by viewing box .

Yours .: Krisztian Kiss !

not enough memory? okay!?! so 24GB Ram is not enough huh?

That does not matter, since the game can only use around 3 GB of ram (or whatever the normal limitation for 32bit programs are).

The last two times i played i had crashes too....but no idea why, since it was already on the road for some time, and no one was there/one person got into the same space....so i on't know if the other person caused it or something else......unfortunaltyy no crashlogs where created...