[B.E.D] - Drivers Championships - Be the best

FawnPrince

50vn.jpg

Join in ETS2C

qpcy.jpg

Who will win the first Plume?

Best European Drivers and the Convoy Security Group present :

The very first Championship of agility and techniques to Kristiansand!

ROUND 1/6

Difficulty :

0gyf.jpg

What is it?

This new concept inspired of the "Young European Drivers" consist to make the best time in the hardest conditions (dark, tight...)

You will maybe ask : "How do you do for the walls?!"

That's very simple, we just need you to give your trailer for the time of this event to add some difficulty!

What is the timetable?

Server : #EU2

The event will start the 02/14/2016 at 1 PM GMT (Placement of trailers / arrival of spectators)

2 PM GMT (Starting of the drivers)

3 or 4 PM GMT (Techniques festival, show your tips of driving to the others)

Why do that?

If you win one of the five events, you will have a place in final. The winner of the final could win American Truck Simulator or another SCS game, a biography on our website, a nickname and the first Plume!

You can find the others prizes on the form named as : "Postulation for drivers"

If you think you are the Best European Driver and you have a good cumputer, click here! And if you don't feel ready you can still watch it via : Our YouTube channel, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Website

Waiting this day!!!

qlv7.gif

14th of February? If i get close to anything/anyone other than my girlfriend, (especially to my pc) she'll certainly crack it on my head, and then she'll break my head right after.  :blink:

It's sooooo dangerous date for men  :D

Luckily (in this case) my gf broke up ^^. But it's not good at all haha. But good luck to choose what's more important to you xD

Interesting event, I was  really waiting for something similar to Young European Drivers to happen in MP, is just necessary : P

I hope there can be something like in Scania Driving Simulator. No idea how you´re planning to place those trailers or organice it... but sounds nice. Good luck : )

lkRjRkb.png

Sunday's are debatable...

Luckily (in this case) my gf broke up ^^. But it's not good at all haha. But good luck to choose what's more important to you xD

I don't have one either, being introverted I don't really care either :) imo for relationship issue just do it Saturday, if they ask why say this: "we don't have to worry about Monday, so we can spend more time with each other =^-^="

Secretly: ets2mp XD, also reserving the day before is a whole lot easier...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived