Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Are you allowed to play MP if you`re drunk?

-Dan-

Being drunk is your responsibilty, we won't punish you for that.

We'll punish you if you start breaking the rules or drive reckless/dangerous, drunk or not. We'll probably don't even know you are drunk.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

@Sysgen

I hope you are not referring to my post because in no moment I said keyboards are better than wheels or even implied such.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

It's not a good idea, pretty sure you will break rules while driving around drunk.

From the in-game rules:

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer servers at any point if they deem your behaviour unsafe to yourself or other network users. 

i play most nights whilst drinking my beers, its only way to put up with the clowns in game

If it were considered, then:

• You can not use the phone while playing.

• You can not smoke a cigarette while playing.

• You can not play without a driver's license.

• You can not play without having a vehicle insurance certificate.

• You must have a warning triangle to play.

• Ah! And I almost forgot. The minimum driving age is 18 years.

In America

• No texting while driving (everyone still texts) (some states require a hands free device to talk on the phone)
  • Smoking while driving is legal
  • 49 of the 50 states require car insurance (New Hampshire doesn't)
  • Warning triangle only needed by farm equipment
  • I got my learners permit at 14 at 15 is legal to drive to school with out adult in car, at 16 you can drive during day with out adult, at 18 you get full drivers licence. 

Keeping with the subject I think that if the drinking doesn't affect you game play it's fine, but if it does I don't see why you shouldn't move over the the singleplayer and keep drinking. 

In America

• No texting while driving (everyone still texts) (some states require a hands free device to talk on the phone)
  • Smoking while driving is legal
  • 49 of the 50 states require car insurance (New Hampshire doesn't)
  • Warning triangle only needed by farm equipment
  • I got my learners permit at 14 at 15 is legal to drive to school with out adult in car, at 16 you can drive during day with out adult, at 18 you get full drivers licence. 

Keeping with the subject I think that if the drinking doesn't affect you game play it's fine, but if it does I don't see why you shouldn't move over the the singleplayer and keep drinking. 

But we are playing Euro truck simulator, so sorry here works EU laws :P

You cannot be banned because you're drunk but if you break the ETS2MP Rules then you might be in trouble..

Would be fun to see a drunk player in ETS2MP how far he goes before he screw up haha, but i would recommend to drive sober so you dont brake any rules, could also lead to Permament banished if you brake alot of rules i guess :)

And if you do see a drunk driver in ETS2MP send me a PM with his twitch name/channel, would like to see how well the person drives xD

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived