Are you allowed to play MP if you`re drunk?

-Dan-

Well, if the driver says it or shows clearly while streaming that he/she is drunk or drugged... I suppose he should. But I dont think admins should care about streamings too lol. Anyway, in case there´s a coincidence and someone caughts him/her, I hope so. It´s just ridiculous in my opinion to play that way online and annoy others, and streaming looks insulting for me.

lkRjRkb.png

RIP-Common-Sense-11.jpg

Ehm, the European traffic laws are there, so players won't behave like angry apes and will obey e.g. signs on intersections, also I believe its not a problem as long as the player doesn't mess up others

what if he's drunk, we'll send Burner to the player's house to test if he's drunk and then charge him for being drunk or something?

It's not a good idea, pretty sure you will break rules while driving around drunk.

From the in-game rules:

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer servers at any point if they deem your behaviour unsafe to yourself or other network users. 

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I have to agree with Firestarter93, sorry. It makes no sense to ban a person from a game because he/she is playing drunk (or on drugs). If I come across someone driving his truck like a drunk, I'll just keep a safe distance and try to avoid crashing myself for LMAO. And probably record video to have some laughs when offline.

Only if the drunk or drugged person is causing problems to other players, then of course a ban or at least a kick is deserved. But because of the problems, not because of that person being drunk.

If you are visibly influenced by drinking (ie. swirving all over the road), you can be banned for that, checking your blood-alcohol levels is a bit far fetched though.

If you are visibly influenced by drinking (ie. swirving all over the road), you can be banned for that, checking your blood-alcohol levels is a bit far fetched though.

But people driving without steeringwheel and swaying all over 1 lane is OK because they can't actually drive smooth over 1 lane... It just makes no sense. If you're drunk playing this game, who cares? As long you're not a troll and start blocking others it should be all good in my opinion. Nobody will ever notice that you've drunk beer or shit like that

But people driving without steeringwheel and swaying all over 1 lane is OK because they can't actually drive smooth over 1 lane... It just makes no sense. If you're drunk playing this game, who cares? As long you're not a troll and start blocking others it should be all good in my opinion. Nobody will ever notice that you've drunk beer or shit like that

496038kjbb.jpg

As mentioned above, If it effects your gameplay then Yes you can get in trouble. 

I've never tried drunk driving IRL and I don't plan to, but I assume I'd mess up quite badly if I did. However i have gone through loads of beers and still played ETS2 fine, My driving itself was completely normal for some reason, it was just parking the trailer that only took me 10 minutes and had a few others in the area laughing. :lol:  

EDIT: You know what, I'm actually gonna make a drunk ETS2(SP) video soon lol 

Hmm, got the day off, might do it now. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

If I come across someone driving his truck like a drunk, I'll just keep a safe distance and try to avoid crashing myself for LMAO. And probably record video to have some laughs when offline.

This is what I did yesterday in game lol

As for driving drunk I'm strongly against it in a game or out

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I dare to disagree. I know some people who only play with keyboard as well as myself and we have drives as smooth as most players who use a steering wheel (sometimes even smoother. I've seen plenty of people playing with a wheel who sway around more than a dizzy snake). Keep in-lane is absolutely no problem if you know what you are doing.

Drink/smoke/text and drive is bad in real life and it is bad in-game. Don't do it, kids.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I prefer keyboard. I personally find it has better reactions, For example if you have to make a sharp movement, with a wheel you have to go from one side, back to the center then over to the other side. With a keyboard you just switch sides. When play games like racing games or GTA V I easily out perform my mates I'm playing with in terms of manoeuvrability. Maybe I'm just better with keyboard than they are with controllers, I'll never know. Everyone has their own preferences and mine is keyboard :) Plus, I bet your wheels don't like up different colours and react to music :P

I will say without a doubt that driving with a keyboard can never be better than a wheel. Come on, they would put keyboards in trucks if it were :) I'm sure your friends wheel are not configured correctly and yours either for saying that.

Years ago when I started with rFactor and then onto iRacing me and my friends had lots of trouble keeping up with others until I took the time to read and adjust my wheel correctly, this made a world of difference.

A keyboard better than a wheel Hahahaha...cough.cough. Hahahahaha I would challenge you any time in a contest !

Keeping in the subject of this thread, I`ve often played not drunk but with a few drinks, more than I would IRL driving and I enjoy the game more this way, go figure. 

[...] and he is sober af [...]

No one noticed this? xd

But seriously, there is no way for anyone to check if you're drinking and driving. Unless you happen to be best friends with an admin, and playing in the same room as them while beeing drunk. Point being, you won't see anyone banned for driving under the influence, but that doesn't mean that people have not been banned for other things that came as a result of being drunk. Because that has probably happened. We just don't know about it. 

In fact there is no rule that prevents him from playing drunk. And you can not be banned for just being drunk.

But being drunk is one thing, is another cause accidents.

It can not be banned for being drunk, but can be banned for causing an accident or break the rules of the game.

Repeating: Being drunk is not a banishment condition but cause traffic accidents is.

I take this game very seriously and try to take him to the maximum possible reality, but personal conditions out of the game can not be considered.

------------

If it were considered, then:

• You can not use the phone while playing.

• You can not smoke a cigarette while playing.

• You can not play without a driver's license.

• You can not play without having a vehicle insurance certificate.

• You must have a warning triangle to play.

• Ah! And I almost forgot. The minimum driving age is 18 years.

And just to know:

• If the trailer weight exceeds the car, the speed limits are lower: 65 km / h (40 mph), the excess is less than 30%, or 45 kmh (28 mph), the excess is greater 30%. 

vgwuf.jpg

Claymaster T-REX

^Wait, You can smoke and play you'd just have to play in UK the whole time, I'm not sure about the rest of EU's rules but UK it's legal, just not recommended. 

If the rules were 1:1, I don't think there'd be many people left lol. 

I think the best option is, If you wanna get drunk, Go out and party, but If you want to play ETS2, then play singleplayer, that way you can crash all you want and you wont get banned :) 

Archived