Should I report a player for this?

Phinix

Question

Hi all, I'm new to ETS2MP only been playing for 2 days and loving it.

I am aware that ramming is an offence worth reporting, but I have now had two people yesterday coming towards me and then intentionally turning across both lanes and stopping to block it.

Forcing me to either take evasive manoeuvres onto the side walk (when possible) or hitting the brakes hoping I stop in time.

Is this something worth reporting or isn't it?

After I was intentionally rammed on my first day I set up shadow play so I now have recordings of whenever I play just in case.

3 answers to this question

Blocking is one of the most common issues in the game of course is worth reporting it.

You can see the main report reasons in the report menu in-game if you press right-click when you have your tab open and try to report a user. Also you can report a user in the website www.ets2mp.com inside the manage page in the uper right corner the best way to do it is by video evidence and in a few occasion by pictures.

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png