Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 scania grill

dutchnoskillz

^

If you let me know the name of the cab, I'd be more than happy to find the truck with the grille as you would like it :)

I'm a Google addict :D

Uuhm hard one :P im not at Ets2 right now:(

uuhm i remember its the scania stock cabine on the cheapest model. the one that is the smallest. that you get standard in red. that truck with a black grill R500 V8.

For save editing or truck dealer editing (this only works on the Streamline, the R only has a silver grille)

Look for the "front_grid_##" accessories and change the number to 01 for black or 02 for silver. Both chassis and cab grilles can be changed separately (c_equip=cab s_equip=chassis). You can add "_e6" on the cab grille to have "Euro 6" badges on the doors if you're using a Euro 6 engine.

adXfhll.png

The above image is from a Scania truck dealer .sii file

You may also want to change the badge to match the engine you're using or remove the badge entirely for a "clean" grille.

Result of using "front_grid_02_cab_e6" and "front_grid_01" while save editing

qdW2V7C.jpg

For save editing or truck dealer editing (this only works on the Streamline, the R only has a silver grille)

Look for the "front_grid_##" accessories and change the number to 01 for black or 02 for silver. Both chassis and cab grilles can be changed separately (c_equip=cab s_equip=chassis). You can add "_e6" on the cab grille to have "Euro 6" badges on the doors if you're using a Euro 6 engine.

adXfhll.png

The above image is from a Scania truck dealer .sii file

You may also want to change the badge to match the engine you're using or remove the badge entirely for a "clean" grille.

Result of using "front_grid_02_cab_e6" and "front_grid_01" while save editing

qdW2V7C.jpg

nice image. someone can help me make a full black V8 grill for the smallest cab ? 

/\

I could make you one, but I'm not sure if players are allowed to make trucks for other players.

I would have to either A. teach you save editing B. have you send me your save file so I can make the truck for you or C. make one as a truck dealer mod.

A. It's easy once you know what you're looking for. (I've been wanting to make a save editing guide for a while now, I think I could have one made and uploaded by this weekend)

B. Not sure if players are allowed to transfer and edit each other's save files.

C. The Leeds Lad uses this method as far as I'm aware. You activate the mod in single player, buy the truck, and then disable the mod. Notice how Leeds Lad has his website listed in the "allowed mods" post (here http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods/).I'm not sure if staff/admin approval is needed for one to make/distribute hybrid truck mods, so I'm not going to feel comfortable making one unless I know for sure.

I've uploaded truck shop modded trucks before without explicit permission, it's fine

Anyways, the modded truck in question, pick it up at a non UK dealer. Note that you can only change the paint job or you'll lose the engine. https://www.sendspace.com/file/y834om

You have to put a 750hp engine for it to be chrome.

rQhJg5z.png

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived