Cheat Engine Problem

coldo121

Wow another driver that cheats :(  pssst it does not make you a better driver,why cheat? so you can drive around with no trailer and mess around? :lol:

There is nothing more satisfying than building all money on your own jobs,coming to forums asking how can I cheat :lol:  ​

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

An easier way IMO is to simply download one of those 100% saves, then you won't have to do as much hands on work. 

But if you simply must use CheatEngine from what you described it sounds like you don't have your game running. Just open it and alt + tab out of it and it should appear on the list.

And one last final thing, just because you are rich doesn't mean you suddenly own the road which is what so many others do :( 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Using Cheat Engine doesn't make me a Troll! I used to due to running out of money because of accidents/rammers etc etc so get your facts straight!!!

If I've ever crashed into someone it's been an accident due to me not paying attention or because of lag.

Don't just assume someone is a troll because they used a money cheat! :angry:

Make sure the money is in euros or it won't work

1. Scan your current money smash into Ai traffic u til you loose money

2. Type in the money you have now then press next scan highlight all the adresses then change the value to what you want your money to be

Also when you have completed this go esc and drive and look at current money it should change if you do it correctly

I cheat just do get a truck then a set my cash back to 0 because quick jobs take to long and I just want to be in my own truck before anyone says it's just a 540 not a 750

//merged posts. Please use the edit function next time. Last warning @RayRay5

@rayray5 I'm using tapatalk so u can't use edit or I would use it so don't assume stuff without asking me

And just to get a truck with minimal loan.

Loans work in mp just not the installments.

You should be able to get a loan for a truck within 30-45 minutes.

Most parts are unlocked at level 25 or so which takes maybe 25 hours tops?

I'll start a new game today just to see how long it takes to get a ok truck in game.

Edit:

Done, I got a 540hp Volvo able to add a GPS unit color change and switch sides for seating if wanted (about 10G in bank after buying the truck), all in 40 minutes, with a 100K loan.

Most items unlock at level 12-17...

I have a video if you wish (It'll be about 3 hours, assuming no song bs happens)

https://youtu.be/f_4Ekooul_s

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^^^

No I just like driving a truck I don't like doing it for to long or I would do it I done it before actually before I knew about cheat engine and that took me long enough just to get a scania low cab

That's all I use cheat engine for now is to unlock all skills buy a truck set money back to 0 then I work my self up for more trucks and hire drivers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived