Autumn mod tree bug

[23]ThunderSky

The author is aware of it, but has also stated in his thread on SCS' forum that he don't think it's a big issue and that the only fix is the make the trees smaller, but he likes them as big as they are (abnormal size by ETS 2 standards).

I'm with the author on that really, it doesn't happen many places and doesn't cause damage.

mbo & Moh1336 - That will happen occasionally because I increased the size of some trees, fortunately it's quite rare. I don't want to change it as I really like the larger trees but if you want you can get rid of that by removing the building_model.sii file from def>world.

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=466081#p466081

• 2 weeks later...

I like this happening because in these sort of weather's you have trees falling down and all that shame they don't do real effects of snow, ice and so on

It's not a bug. Its to do with the new 'Autumn Mod' that they bought in in the last patch. If you turn that off, this will not happen. They cause no damage, and you are able to drive through them with no issues. If you really don't want them, I suggest turning off the Autumn mod. Go: Tab > Settings > Mods > Untick the Autumn Mod > Done! That's the only solution at the moment that can get rid of the trees on the road (btw there are also some trees in the road, on the Humber Bridge just after Hull port)

Regards :)

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

The author is aware of it, but has also stated in his thread on SCS' forum that he don't think it's a big issue and that the only fix is the make the trees smaller, but he likes them as big as they are (abnormal size by ETS 2 standards).

I'm with the author on that really, it doesn't happen many places and doesn't cause damage.

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=466081#p466081

For all those who haven't seen what TuxyQ posted

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.