0.2.0.3.4 has been released.

mwl4

this Euro Truck Simulator 2 have been a successfull throughout the year since the SCS Software released it... but there's still a discrimination on this game.. it would be great if u guys developed OS X Multiplayer, im sure u guys can bought more than 100 High End Mac but u guys still insisting developing MP for OS X.. please do develop it, i bought this game for my Mac to have MP mode across al the platform, but u guys just letting me down because the MP mode doesn't support the OS X!

Mac support may come in the far future. It's not being made at this stage due to frequent updates. Supporting it now would mean every patch has to be developped in 2 different languages which would slow down the development progress.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

this Euro Truck Simulator 2 have been a successfull throughout the year since the SCS Software released it... but there's still a discrimination on this game.. it would be great if u guys developed OS X Multiplayer, im sure u guys can bought more than 100 High End Mac but u guys still insisting developing MP for OS X.. please do develop it, i bought this game for my Mac to have MP mode across al the platform, but u guys just letting me down because the MP mode doesn't support the OS X!

Your confusing SCS with the creator of the MP mod, mwl4 makes no money from the MP Mod, so he doesn't have 100 high end Mac's :) I'm sure he'd like that. Mac support as mentioned before is not planned because or the way this mod is designed. Memory structures between Mac and PC version is totally different. 

any news on the update that'll be compatible with 1.22?

1.22 is still in beta, MP support will come after beta ends.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback