0.2.0.3.4 has been released.

mwl4

HELP!! plz

i have updated my ETSMP and when i click the application to start it it starts up and runs but it doesnt open mp it jsut opens normal ETS ?? 

Also the update has deleted my Files :(

FYI: I initially had some trouble acquiring the update.

Downloading the update on Mozilla Firefox resulted in an un-extractable file every time. When attempting to extract the installer, an error said the destination folder could not be created, or something like that.

Downloading the update on Google Chrome resulted in no issues.

Downloading ETS2MP installer. OK!

Installing and downloading ETS2MP Client with or without uninstalling the old ETS2MP Client installation. OK!

Installing and downloading ETS2MP Client with or without installing the Late Autumn Mod. OK!

Installing and downloading Late Autumn Mod. FAIL!

When reaching more or least 8MB, it was stop downloading.

Connect to all server is fine, EXCEPT EU #1

UKPhwI0.jpg

The fall mod does not work, I downloaded several times and I do the update, I am going to see inmods Manager but the mod does not appear, and yet the .scs file is in data / mods / late - autumn_v4_3.scs

• Game Developer

The fall mod does not work, I downloaded several times and I do the update, I am going to see inmods Manager but the mod does not appear, and yet the .scs file is in data / mods / late - autumn_v4_3.scs

You don't have to activate it in mods manager. If mod is in proper directory, and checksum is valid, then mod should work without interfering. You can disable loading mod in multiplayer settings in Mods tab.

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif