0.2.0.3.4 has been released.

mwl4

Cannot open the install Invalid mod!!! and comes up with message saying *CLOSE* *BREAK* *IGNORE* Will not let me install!!! (i have no mod packs!)

UPDATE:

I have downloaded the new zip about 6 times now, it is obviously broken, why do we have to contact support if its a dev problem (i have anyway)

Cannot open the install Invalid mod!!! and comes up with message saying *CLOSE* *BREAK* *IGNORE* Will not let me install!!! (i have no mod packs!)

UPDATE:

I have downloaded the new zip about 6 times now, it is obviously broken, why do we have to contact support if its a dev problem (i have anyway)

It may be problem with your internet connection - try using different browser.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Why allways the version is "Alpha", (nor even Beta), can we hope someday, to a final version?! I don't know if it will make any differences, but Alpha it sound like something experimental, unfinished.

• Upvote 1

Your time is limited, don't lose it, living someone else's life.

It is NOT my browser (i use chrome for everything and the autumn update worked perfect!

I can confirm the issue. Since the latest update the servers will not allow to get connected as told: You are using an invalid client. This is the first time I am facing with this issue and I am playing the Multiplayer for a year by now.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

• Game Developer

UPDATE:

You have to contact with support, because they know what to do. They will help you with everything.

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

Why allways the version is "Alpha", (nor even Beta), can we hope someday, to a final version?! I don't know if it will make any differences, but Alpha it sound like something experimental, unfinished.

You are quite right it is both of those, MP will not be in beta until SCS stop making updates for it so expect MP to be in Alpha for >5 years

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png