is this maybe a visual bug of winter mod or..?

Movvy

Question

hey was driving last night n noticed this big glowing ball(i asume its the sun? ) at night.never had it before..

I wonder if its just ets bug or maybe a bug with snow mod?please note i use digital vibrance(nvidia setting)

00000000000A666D.jpg

20 answers to this question

Ah i had that. I assumed it was because i have my graphics turned low, no matter how powerful of a computer you get, multiplayer still lags.

It must be because of the snow mod, its never happened before. Doesnt really bother me tbh

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Yeah I noticed that and don't like it at all. Also it just turns dark in like 15 minutes after 3 PM. In both cases I feel like I'm driving on another planet in another solar system. :)

Yeah I noticed that and don't like it at all. Also it just turns dark in like 15 minutes after 3 PM. In both cases I feel like I'm driving on another planet in another solar system. :)

lol Hahah. Yeah, true. This winter mod does kind of give that impression. Especially when it snows (or is that hail? I can't tell).

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

but the wind and stormy effects when it snows are awsome tough.caught myself listening too it with eyes closed for few mins..n was like yup feels like im in a car/truck in snowstorm :D

The "Special Effects" on this Wintermod is quite the Best.

Snow in the Tunnel.

Sun in the Dark. 

But I miss realistic effects like slipping when you brake or something like that. 

;)

lol. Realistic physics would be fun for a bit, but also will most definately lead to some mayhem on the road as some people seem to have trouble enough keeping their truck on the road in normal conditions :P Specially around turns!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.