Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.0.3.3 has been released.

mwl4

Ok, it seems you do need to have the mod installed (even tho you can choose not too), restarted computer, restarted install again and now works.  Why have an option to install/not install if it won't work without it installed?

thanks for the feedback we are currently looking into it 

I've been getting some major (but random) lag spikes on EU#1 after this new update. Talking about over 6000ms for a few seconds! I saw an admin in-game say in the chat that he's sorry for the lag and that devs are working to sort it out, so I'm assuming I'm not the only one and in fact, that's a problem with the server(s) and/or the mod itself?

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

well i tried and tried but this new update has done something most odd i double click to open euro truck 2 multiplayer and it refuses to launch it says unable to open dll into the game? says to reinstall and try again so far done 5 re-installs with 6 reboots and also done a scan on Advancedsystem care at a lost of what way to fix it ;( also went for the full install on each round

SFXRAJohn.jpg