Teamspeak / Radio Plugin

Lord T. Hood [ger]

Hey Guys.. I have an idea!

first: sorry for my bad english, i typ the second text in german to, maby anyone can translate it better

I Use a radio Plugin for Arma 2/3,  maby any know? This plugin read any informations (posiotion, inventory) from gameserver and change you voice on the teamspeak server

All Players are in one teamspek channel, but u can only talk with any how stand near by you or when using same radio channel.

omg, wtf i type...

Dann ncohmal in Deutsch, ich hoffe jemand kann das etwas verständlicher übersetzen.

Es gibt für Arma 2/3 ein Funkgerät mod, vieleicht kennt ihn ja jemand, Der mod liest informationen vom server (deine position und dein invetar) und ändert aufgrund der daten deine Teamspek sprach qualität.

Alle Leute im Teamspek sind in einem channel, man kann aber nur mit denen reden die dirrekt neben einem stehen, oder den selben kanal an dem Funkgerät eingestellt haben (bei arma hat das dann auch noch eingeschränkte reichweite aber das würde bei ets  kontraproduktiv sein)

Was haltet ihr so von der idee?

Gruß Dodo

I did understand you though hahah. Suggested long ago by me. I hope you can reach more people. I ask all I could about doing some kind of plugin. Cause it seems that´s just external to the game and has more to do with TeamSpeak, so may be anyone can help and try to make that kind of plugin like the ones existing in Arma.

If anyone has doubts, it could be something like being all in the same TS channel (like nowadays) but activating a plugin so you could only hear the voices of those in your TAB Range. Adding some cool radio effects which already exist in TS, that would give us some kind of realistic CB Radio feeling.

lkRjRkb.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.