Unfair Moderation?

Dummiesman

Question

I've been banned twice in two days, when I haven't even been playing or causing any issues to others.. I've essentially been banned for .. wait for it! .. other peoples stupididy.

I can't appeal because I already had to appeal some ban I got from somebody with huge ping, causing our positions to be way out of sync. Now I'm banned for "Undertaking" when I went to see the cause of a traffic jam.

See here :

It looks like I'm 'cheating' by passing everyone right? But if the admin who banned me knew the map even in the slightest, they'd know that there is no way I could pass anyone by doing this. In the end, I safely merged back at the BACK of the line, and waited for the jam to clear. Then, come back to 2 bans for doing pretty much absolutely nothing.

This thumbnail should even be proof enough. This is after the "offence" took place..

post-56398-0-42350800-1447319389_thumb.p

This is so frustrating that, someone who's always played seriously, who just wanted to see what was going on, gets not just one, but MULTIPLE bans. So not only have I had a bad experience with ETS2MP, I've had a bad experience with ETS2, and your staff. Previously I've had fun with this mod, but unfortunately, the staff have damaged it's reputation for me beyond repair. There have been other people who agree with me that I've done nothing wrong, and that your staff treated me like a child.

2 answers to this question

Hello,

Inappropriate Overtaking - Kick / Ban
Overtaking in an area of extremely low FPS or in areas with large amounts of traffic such as in Europoort or anything similar.
Now you can`t complain you did nothing.
Your desire to see what was causing the jam can create another jam... when you try to come back in line.

If you have any Problems about your Ban, write a Ban Appeal or send a Message to Clarkinator

closed & moved

• Upvote 1