Must reinstall the client.

vort

Mod Version: 0.2.0.3.2 alpha
Controllers Used: ps3 controller
Description of Issue: I must reinstall my client est2mp
How to reproduce: Whenever I restart the game
Screenshots / Videos: I haven't screen

Good evening,
since the client update , I have every time I want to play , to reinstall the client to play. Is this is a common problem or am I the only one that cares ?

I normally have the latest version , that of November 8 , so no I have currently no window informing me of a new update.

The controller does not come into play having already done the test.

The mod works properly and without problems , however, if I leave the game, I have to restart the installation of the mod ( client so ) in order to again play multiplayer . If I do not do it , when I launch the game as I did before the update , then the game starts without using the login box and I remain alone. And this problem occurs every time, if I want to play multiplayer I have to reinstall it.

I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm French but I'll try to make me understand the best I can

No error message . When I run the launcher, the game starts slowly , but I have not the account login window. If I reinstall the client , I have the login window . If I leave the game and I raise, I have no window and I have to reinstall the client .

Let me be clear , the customer for me corresponds to the launcher, the mod , the software that allows us to play with multi ( I know if I make myself clear )

^^^

Clear enough... You install the MP client, launch the game, all works fine. You exit the game and when you try launching again, instead of the login window, it takes you to single player. So you reinstall the mod and all works again.

Have you tried launching as administrator? You know, right click on the launcher and choose "Run as administrator" (maybe "Exécuter en tant qu'administrateur" in French?) If that doesn't work, you can also try reinstalling the mod as admin.

I am administrator on an entire network , so yes I know this little line :) I would try it in the evening , since I work day. I 'll let you know tonight.

So I would do this manipulation is to install the mod as administrator , and possibly launch as administrator.

Thank you for your advice , I 'll let you know .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.