0.2.0.3.2 has been released.

mwl4

so the guys who said for 2 pages thanks and nice can log in ??

I have for said thanks (for the update), but cannot log in since I also am told I don't have the correct version.

Also, Windows Defender in Windows 10 wants to send the zip file to Microsoft for analysis, that's never happened before with other versions.

I have for said thanks (for the update), but cannot log in since I also am told I don't have the correct version.

Also, Windows Defender in Windows 10 wants to send the zip file to Microsoft for analysis, that's never happened before with other versions.

I always get this with anti virus protection just because it's a unknown file, I have it all the time and I've never had a problem as of yet, 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

disable windows defender then redownload the mod again and reinstall the mod , it must work i did it like that because i had also that message