Have you ever gotten so mad at a game that you broke something?

videogamer

You guys remember "River Raid"? I think, i broke more than 50 joysticks while playing that god damn game  :blink:

I threw my keyboard from balcony (we are on the third floor) and broke a parked car's window at the same time while playing Championship Manager 00-01. (I was at the quarter final of Champions League and the idiot referee showed 2 red cards and gave a penalty between 88-90')  :wacko:

I threw rest of the pc from balcony while i was at final of Champions League. Thats so, i still don't know who won?  :ph34r:

I don't know how i did it but, i broke the "Gran Tourismo 2's CD" when i lost a 24 hrs LeMans on the last 100 meters. (PlayStation still lives)  <_<

Today, while playing ETS2MP, an idiot crashed me (he was on wrong way). There were just 20 kms left to gain "5 in a row" achievement! I bite the driving wheel.  -_-

Well, i think i'm feeding an evil inside me  :D So, please obey the rules, go safe, AND DON'T GO ON THE WRONG LINE!

Cheers!

post-55351-0-24356800-1447556443_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived