Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Have you ever gotten so mad at a game that you broke something?

videogamer

i broke my spacebar and wasd keys by tapping them too hard in world of tanks cos i got hyped up and trying to kill the enemy in front with a tier 4 tank. knowingly there was a reload time but i just yolo'ed at the spacebar rapidly and it broke, this happened 1 month ago

i try to dont break anything but well who knows i might c:

you'll like spend 2 hours on sorting your park out then you alt tab to change a track then the mouse goes behind the game so you can't click on anything

You'll love cities in motion 2 then XD

Spend 2 hours getting your transit system to a decent set-up. 90% completed, crash lock, oops bye bye...

I've completed the campaign (finally)

I just go outside when I'm mad so I don't break anything xD

Same XD

If I break something it's due to not being able to escape what is getting me mad (aka family in my way...)

Case point my Sony ion was snapped in half (alarm still worked the next day lol), same day got the S4 :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

In Spain, we call those kind of kids who get annoyed easily and start to shout, insult, and cry and break things going mad (usually seen in COD) "Niños Rata", which is translated into "Rat kids". Is it called any similar way in english? Just curious : P

I hate these kids, they seem to be more than ever nowadays, just a consecuence of these last generations of gamers going popular. I just cant stand with them, but as long as they only break their own things (or head), it´s all ok. :D

I sometimes get mad myself, but just shout some kind of insult and that´s all. More usually for my own as I compete in iRacing. And trust me, there´s no place in there for such "rat kids", that kind of "game" shows you there´s always a way and a need to go on and finish what you started, or the game itself will punish you even more :unsure:

lkRjRkb.png

In Spain, we call those kind of kids who get annoyed easily and start to shout, insult, and cry and break things going mad (usually seen in COD) "Niños Rata", which is translated into "Rat kids". Is it called any similar way in english? Just curious : P

Theres alot of names there called matey but i cant put any of them on here lol :D  my fav is squeakers,you know the ones high pitched voiced adhd head doers :lol: luckily there easy to troll

problem here in the uk was when 360 and ps3 were out most crap parents decided the consoles make better babysitters than people so they grow up with the morals of the internet which is never good :wacko:

Depending on what you mean. I raged out at a russian hacker KD 73-2 on Battlefield 3. I punched my hand to my desktop and there was a glass of water i didn't mean to hit... The water was all over my keyboard and the keyboard stopped working... I fixed it later on tho. :P

It was not meant to hurt any of my equipment, and i would never risk any of my equipment to rage on. It just felt good to punch the hand in the desktop for some reason...

Archived