Sign in to follow this  
mwl4

0.1.2 R2 Alpha

Quick typo that you should possibly know about!

In the T&C's section at the beginning of the installer it says "weel" instead of "well"

It has been there for quite a few updates now

~Technological99

Do you guys even look at your server? It's overloaded as f*ck, I get a ping of 15ms on a server with 1500 people in, this goes fine till 2500. 3500 people on a server is way too much, you are overloading it! That's why so many crashes happen because people desync because of that. You can't consider them "rammers" anymore, blockers probably have a long desync too causing them to not move.

Unfortunately for me, this update affects my ping tremendously. Used to be around 100 on average (previous versions) and now is 400. Have noticed a lot of other players lagging as well.

Unfortunately for me, this update affects my ping tremendously. Used to be around 100 on average (previous versions) and now is 400. Have noticed a lot of other players lagging as well.

I'm noticing laggey players as well. Although it's weird because I'm getting less lag spikes at the same time then before. Maybe it's just because my crap Toshiba decided to have a good day who knows.

does the snow actually have an affect on handling and stuff like that this would help whilst i wait for the endless download procedure 28kb/s 

Just to recap.

1. IF you downloaded winter mod in 0.1.2 version of the mod, you do not need to redownload it again.

2. Winter mod is optional

3. If the mods agree, i can upload a mirror of the wintermod for a better download speed. (ex: wetransfer)

Ummm do a CRC file (or the HEX number) and ill check my CRC number... if they match than the new file vs old file are the same ;)

My CRC Number is 98B18532

For those who dont know how google it or wait for someone else...

I used TeraCopy (has it built in via right click file>TeraCopy>Test Files,second last option, just make sure you dont hit the last button :D You be stuck at 14kbs if you do...)

No... it is not allowed to Mirror upload the winter MOD into another server from the one provided when you update the game... its actually a banabel offense to do so!

Regards, Z

TS3 Senior Admin

ETS2MP Moderator

Everything runs good. But please fix DL speed when downloading snow mod..

Anyway good job! :)