0.1.2 R2 Alpha

mwl4

Do you guys even look at your server? It's overloaded as f*ck, I get a ping of 15ms on a server with 1500 people in, this goes fine till 2500. 3500 people on a server is way too much, you are overloading it! That's why so many crashes happen because people desync because of that. You can't consider them "rammers" anymore, blockers probably have a long desync too causing them to not move.

Unfortunately for me, this update affects my ping tremendously. Used to be around 100 on average (previous versions) and now is 400. Have noticed a lot of other players lagging as well.

I'm noticing laggey players as well. Although it's weird because I'm getting less lag spikes at the same time then before. Maybe it's just because my crap Toshiba decided to have a good day who knows.

everybody is sad about their download speed, and i'm sittin' here at 5,8 mb/s.

And you find that slow? Mine's downloading it at 10 KB/s. :angry:

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Ummm do a CRC file (or the HEX number) and ill check my CRC number... if they match than the new file vs old file are the same ;)

My CRC Number is 98B18532

For those who dont know how google it or wait for someone else...

I used TeraCopy (has it built in via right click file>TeraCopy>Test Files,second last option, just make sure you dont hit the last button :D You be stuck at 14kbs if you do...)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif