Radio Redemption - Power Of Music

DJ Picard

EzfuVaJ.png

Power Of Music For The Community!

K0fSFqa.png

Wanted to know why this community would be slightly different to any other communities out there within' ETS2MP?

Well I can exactly tell you is this: At Radio Redemption we must be the only community out there that supports anyone with disabilities or supporting people who has children with disabilities too, we've been around since March (I know it took me ages to write this out to announce it all but I've been busy :P) so to our knowledge there ain't that many communities in the real world for people with disabilities there used to be quite a lot of them years ago but now...... they are MUCH less.

eQTN4mc.png

Not only we play music on the radio 24/7 we are also starting to form a VTC called Radio Redemption Transport or R.R.T. for short and at this moment we have 10 drivers up to yet and still growing to give out there support for people with disabilities and I know it can be tough to have these disabilities because the one of the CEO at Radio Redemption is Autistic with Asperger Syndrome (that's me by the way :) ) so we know how most people can feel at most times when they are struggling. If you or know anyone with a disabilities then this place is right for them and YOU!

IJeEsYJ.png

We are aiming to make this community a better place for people with disabilities and we know that some of us who have this did struggle with any other communities out there, there is no competition at all we are trying to make this community a peaceful place and we have also allowing to let anyone to be on the radio at the age of 13+ and as far as we can tell the other communities are only allowing 16+ to be on air. So that way we can teach these people at young age to perform on the radio better for the near future if they wanted to join any other communities with a radio on their sites such as:

Truckers FM, Euro Truck Radio.... (the list goes on and on and on)

QUESTIONS TIME:

Do we really need another in-game radios?

YES! you can have not too many radios on the game! And we still gaining new members practically nearly everyday. 

Do we need to pay for keeping this radio running?

No, our radio is hosting from radionomy where they cover us the licence to able to play our music on the radio 24/7 so you don't have to worry about paying us any money :)

Can we listen to the radio anywhere besides from in-game?

Yes! apart from just listen to our radio in-game we can also provide you on how to listen our radio on any other applications such as:

iTunes, ShoutPlay App, Winamp and VLC Player.

What happens if we ain't suffering from disabilities? Can we still be part of the community and help support?

Not only this community is for people with disabilities its also for people who ain't got something wrong with them, this community is for all mankind. If you still wanna join our community then this place is for you!

Sounds a really cool place to hang out! where can I join?

Just click the "HERE" button below this picture and say hello to our community :)

5gBSi3P.png

Click HERE for more info...

Yeah even though I invented this before Truckers FM :P

Had known about it for a while, but didn't know about all of the wonderful story behind it and the support you are offering the community.

Really cool stuff, mad respect :)

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

Had known about it for a while, but didn't know about all of the wonderful story behind it and the support you are offering the community.

Really cool stuff, mad respect :)

Thanks if you have anyone on your side London that are willing to support this radio let me know :)

Your topic looks very similar to the TFM one but GL the same.

Yes and no, it is similar to TFM post but this is my version of the thread where at it doesn't have the old Clarkson pictures on it and mine is just plain and simple :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived