WHAT THE HELL O_O

JeKnYan

I know you can save edit, but iI was like WHAT THE HELL :blink:  when i saw this.

s97BLvZ.jpg

^I asked the guy; he said it was magic. I know it's save editing, but how like that? I can save edit, but I don't know how THAT'S possible

I was like...

^ I definitely think my eyes were deceiving me  :wacko:

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

I'm going to sound OCD but:

Where does it state in the rules as of 02/11/2015 that using accessories is a perma-bannable offence?

If an issue is found, a warning should be sent to the player the moment a new rule is made to tackle the issue.  Any bans should be given out to people caught using "excessive" accessories only after the date of the new rule implementation.

This brings another issue.  A clear-cut definition of "excessive" needs to be given.  Is my truck with a single bullbar, light bar and roof bar with 30 beacons deemed "excessive"?

I'm going to sound OCD but:

Where does it state in the rules as of 02/11/2015 that using accessories is a perma-bannable offence?

If an issue is found, a warning should be sent to the player the moment a new rule is made to tackle the issue.  Any bans should be given out to people caught using "excessive" accessories only after the date of the new rule implementation.

This brings another issue.  A clear-cut definition of "excessive" needs to be given.  Is my truck with a single bullbar, light bar and roof bar with 30 beacons deemed "excessive"?

Rules that cover this:

Hacking/Speedhacking/Bug abusing - First time: 1 month ban / Second time: 3 month ban / Third time: Permanent ban Updated

Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.

Unsupported Mods - Permanent Ban

Using unsupported mods that cause game crashes.

He will come back, don`t worry.

I just need to make him understand that what he did is not allowed and the best way to do it in my opinion is that.

Eventually we`ll enforce rules of how many accessories one can have / restriction access with strange configurations.

As for the rules I can add:

Other Notes

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer servers at any point if they deem your behaviour unsafe to yourself or other network users. We ask that if you are banned that you create a ban appeal and not private message any member of the staff team.

@TuxyQ

Just to say the impression you guys give is that, save file editing, using default components only was acceptable on ETS2MP with the exception of using Raven wheels on the trailer.  This covers the tiny, lightbar lights on the bullbars, as well as hybrid trucks.  Since the screenshot exists, he didn't crash anyone's game.  At the time of posting, I personally expected a video evidence of someone getting severe framelag with proof those beacons were in use.

At the end of the day, I'm glad the ban was just to send a message and not a "true" permanent ban.

@stilldre1976

No evidence of beacon use, therefore nothing happened.  That screenshot is the same as me taking a screenshot of my truck tipped over and claiming someone rammed me.  It does not show him using his beacons.  I've used my 30 beacon truck in private gatherings but will no longer do so after seeing this ban.

Archived