What is it with people ramming you then claiming to report you?

Chaserz

Well i was rolling with my two mates and this guy called TheNightMares going into carlisle and he came around on the wrong side of the road then ramming my mate alex and his truck got badly hit then he actually said he's reporting him but the fact he's in the wrong for going around the corner on the wrong side of the road. theres tons of people across all the servers that make your life a misery and ram you just because they enjoy it cause they think its funny to do it and nothing will happen to them its not on. oh and my mate actually got a ban for two hours when he's in the right 

Just don't mind them. If they post "evidence" they will also be punished, because they caused/forced the accident and not you. And if they use the IGRS an admin will take a look at you / him, but if you don't do bad things, you can't be punished.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Record and report, if they make a report it's banable too for wrongful report.

Then there are just these days you say **** it

He deliberately rammed into the other trucker so I returned the favor :) the other trucker prob had a good laugh, I managed to get to my destination w/o a service call as well

Oh I suggest you don't do what I did in the video ;)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Just don't mind them. If they post "evidence" they will also be punished, because they caused/forced the accident and not you. And if they use the IGRS an admin will take a look at you / him, but if you don't do bad things, you can't be punished.

yeah i understand where u come from mate but he actually got banned when that guy actually reported him but yet he was in the wrong it was just not on my mate is currently a bit annoyed because of it but yeah i keep out of trouble on the roads anyway i just keep myself to myself and truck by myself or stick with me two mates and convoy with each other.

lol nice one but yeah we aren't like that its more of a passive attitude we have trucking not out to be aggressive and at the end of the day we're all here to have fun am i right?

//merged posts @RayRay5

I just had this, im hauling my chopper from hungry to uk, all way fine. get into uk, one driver logged in in middle of the road, had to swerve almost tipping, then down a country road i passed a 12 truck convoy all light blue trucks, 3 corners after i went round the bend to find one of them was all over the road on left then back then plowed into me, i didn't even have time to stop big chunk of damage to my fragile load. 

^^^

Last posters... 2 days ago, I was driving a cargo to Hannover. After like 1000 Km 0% damage, I find a player on the highway, going wrong way, three lanes and he/she comes straight to crash heads-on. Next moment disappears from the TAB list. Lucky me, nVidia Shadowplay, hotkey and video from the previous 3 minutes, showing the perpetrator and all the action. Report in the forums. Some minutes later, that player has a 4 days ban.

What I mean, it's so useful to have a recording software when playing this game. nVidia Shadowplay does the work, it comes with Geforce Xperience as an add-on, but even if you don't have the hardware (needs GTX600 or higher GPU) there are alternatives, like OBS, also freeware, and with the option to save a X minutes cache frome the game. Screenshots can help, but not so much. Video is solid evidence. My last 3 reports in the forums have come to bans thanks to this.

Think about it. Shadowplay, as far as I know, is the best, graphic drivers suit and the option to record. But even if your systems can't handle that, there is OBS, most people in this forums talk wonders about the soft. Difficult to set up, but once working, you don't loose performance and it gives you all the proof you need to make bad people get their deserved punishments.

I know it's somehow a burden, install the soft, record, edit the video, upload, etc... but if we don't take the job to report these game-breakers, they'll keep destroying our gameplay. So please, don't give up.

If you reached this point, thank you for reading !! And best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived