Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What makes your truck unique?

antrax737

Nice to see somebody who prefers the Old FH over the new one. I just cant drive the new FH properly as the dashboard is too high resulting in poor visibility.

It's probably because my dad drives one which is my profile picture I like them alot also the new dashboard looks to much office and not as much comfort but I like the new seats in volvo they are very comfy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far my truck is the only Trust Edition Actros I've seen.

Unlike the 2 special edition Renaults (Racing Premium and Route 66 Magnum) which both have exteriors that other players will easily notice, the Trust Edition Actros only has it's interior available in ETS2.

I've used the High Power Cargo DLC paintjob to try and replicate the real truck in ETS2MP

Only intentional change from the real truck is the addition of 2 marker lights to the lightbar.

Y1b34Gw.jpg

1ko6bud.jpg

Additional images. (In service station)

yyah8q1.jpg

6yyLRhe.jpg

Video of the real truck on YouTube (German)

I don't see why people need 750 my 460 volvo and my 540 volvo can pull trailers fine snd it can get out if the quarry better than 750 actually

I am not currently driving it (switched to my old Actros after I got the Cabin Accessories DLC, since it can add a GPS to any truck, I am driving that one for a while) but I looooove my little DAF Euro 6. Mostly because of how well the paintjob I gave it goes along with its design, accessories and cabin choice. I mean, seriously... do I even need to say anything else? There's a freaking fire-breathing dragon on the truck! Dragons are cool, bruh! :D

0000000000134BB9.jpg

Specs-wise, however, it's definitely not a Volvo. lol But it sure drives like a dream. Gets all jobs done.

6X2 taglift chassis
510 HP (375KW) engine
2,500 NM / 1,000-1,425 RPM torque
A MX-13 375 Euro 6 engine
ZF AS Tronic R automatic gearbox (I play with keyboard and mouse)

I'm considering this one my main truck for the time being. At least until I clock 50,000 KM on it like I did with both my Volvos and my red Scania. Then I'll probably make my new Actros the main truck for another while. I love that truck.
0000000000105536.jpg
Now, what makes that one unique? The shade of metallic red and the elegance provided by the choice of accessories. Simplicity and color in unison with the truck's design culminated in a very harmonic overall look. It's not a "HEY! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT MEEEE!!" kind of truck (if you know what I mean) but it definitely is very good looking. At least on my eyes. And the DAF has a freaking dragon! Rawr!

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I don't see why people need 750 my 460 volvo and my 540 volvo can pull trailers fine snd it can get out if the quarry better than 750 actually

How does a 750 get out of a quarry slower than a 540?? A difference of 210 horsepower, and it has around 900 Nm of torque more lol

How does a 750 get out of a quarry slower than a 540?? A difference of 210 horsepower, and it has around 900 Nm of torque more lol

To much power in real life can actually slow down a truck and skid more because there's to much torque

How to make the player list tab transparent like on this screenshot ?

Click on the Settings icon (the yellow gear) and find the opacity slider and adjust it at your will.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

To much power in real life can actually slow down a truck and skid more because there's to much torque

One answer to the question is what Super_Trucker said.

Another answer is that it depends on the driver, those who plant their foot through the floor wont get to far ultimately, while those who are more careful about things will usually get a better result. I drove my 510HP DAF in a 100t convoy and ended up 40miles ahead of those with 600+ hp volvos and scanias. That was through the hills in northern norway. I just know how to drive my truck! :)

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

^

automatic transmissions don't take hills well, along with the fact that 6x4 doesn't have the turning radius of a 4x2 or 6x2/4 or 6x2 taglift with rear tires up

Diff lock on

axel up

Shift her into manual gets up fine.

11059849_10153119041375841_3748361930470

If you look closely I've got shit in my front window(truck 22) that what makes my truck special.

^

automatic transmissions don't take hills well, along with the fact that 6x4 doesn't have the turning radius of a 4x2 or 6x2/4 or 6x2 taglift with rear tires up

What do you know about automatic transmissions and hills? Have you ever driven any truck with an automatic transmission? Just to inform you that the new Volvo I-Shift Dual Clutch is just perfect, it takes less than a second for it to put in a new gear. No human can match it's speed when it comes to changing gears and it's a smart gear box as well and learns from its driver how he/she uses it. Actually there's plenty of automatics that works really good nowadays.

Diff lock on
axel up

Shift her into manual gets up fine.

I think you missed something there, on a 6x4 you can't lift your axel at all. at least not on a Volvo at the moment but last thing I've heard Volvo is on it's way to release a 6x4 where you can disconnect the drive on the rear axle and lift it.

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

Archived