Adding snow again at the start of November

Daniel

Hello.

I'm a very active play of Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, and I'd love to see the addition of snow in a not so far future.

I think it makes the game so much more immersive, and I love to see it again, just like last year.

Maybe even with different physics this time, so the roads are slippery. That'll make it even more immersive.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for all the updates so far.

Good luck.

- Daniel

• Upvote 1

http://ets2.lt/en/winter-is-coming-v-2-0/#more-101

^^       Probaly the best winter mod you can have. (Winter is comming 2.0)

Can't we have the slipp-mod activated this time? Or at least make it an option?  :P I wouldn't cry if you added the trailer pack it comes with either ;D

Last winter I didn't use the mod, because it only changed appearance and I didn't like it, but if there were a new version changing physics (slippery roads) I'd definitely give it a try. My fear is about all those players that right now seem unable to keep their truck in one lane and barely turning without crashing, with snowy/icy roads, it can become complete chaos, mostly in populated areas... Which I avoid as hell, but...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.