Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Vans and cars in the future in truck simulator

DuMPuRaSS

Suggestion Name: Adding car in Euro truck simulator
Suggestion Description:Euro Truck simulator was the most popular simulator in pc, adding new future in the game in not a bad Idea for a game almost 3 year, the company making this game better and better in every update, such as having sound fix and map. I think is the time that having rather trucks in the game that can be driven, letting people having car and van will be more exciting in game, people try to make their mod of suv and car, but having billions of bugs and glitches while driving, cars and van can be personal use in game. so I really hope we can having cars in euro truck simulator.
Any example images

Why should it be added?:

letting people having car and van will be more exciting in game, people try to make their mod of suv and car. And just for fun mp. and also mp has disable mpc like cars and other transportations.

post-55107-0-19159000-1446131438_thumb.j

post-55107-0-33084900-1446131451_thumb.j

Rayray beat me to it :)

My opinion on this is that SCS needs to make cars drivable first, then it might be possible to use them in MP, but SCS already mentioned that they are looking into offering the possibility to drive other vehicules. 

Read this: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/22069-american-truck-and-euro-truck-are-like-siblings-interview-with-ceo-of-scs-software/

Edited by Sysgen

As said above this is a "TRUCK" simulator and not GTA. There is a car in progress but we haven't heard much about it recently.

Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.