Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kaarfor and Sell Plan jobs missing from the market

VileVegetable

Question

Hello guys,

So as I said in the title, I'm missing jobs from those 2 companies in MP.

I've tried resetting the economy, didn't help. There isn't even the green mark in the yard where you can pick up the job, the company parking is empty.

Also, tried to arrange jobs in alphabetical order and those 2 companies are always missing from the job list.

Scout is also very rare but it pops up from time to time.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Tnx

9 answers to this question

^ being that op says the bug happens in mp, I'd say it's latest available stable?

That being said : Op, pictures might help a bit.

Though, I can't remember seeing jobs from kaaefood latey, but I've seen others drive with those trailers

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Tnx guys for your answers.
I have filled up all the skill points (I'm level 60 atm) but that didn't change the situation.
Also, those companies were here long before the Scandinavia DLC so I'm not sure they are in such way connected to it.
I've tried going in SP and resetting economy, they are still missing from the job list so there might be something generally wrong with the game itself...

I can still enjoy my playtime and drive around but recently it started to annoy me a little since I don't get to drive their cargo...

I'll try asking in the regular game forum as well, might be a problem with my game copy, idk.