0.2.0.3 has been released.

mwl4

Excellent work!

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Thanks for the update!

Happy Trucking

Reece. 

signature.png

Happy Trucking!

• Game Developer

1. Fixed input (enter and escape don't affect while typing); That is still not fixed by my...?

Before, if you were in chat input, and pressed escape or enter, then you went to menu or call service menu. Now you have to leave multiplayer's input to do it.

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

Thanks! ^.^

ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ!

" ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ "

┏                                                                                                                                                             ┓
    ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ.....
     ɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs! 
┗                                                                                                                                                             ┛

Awsome update!..

But there is one thing i've been hating since i started play ETS2, i wonder If you ETS2MP team Would be able to fix the traffic lights with sensors so when it knows/feels a truck is coming and there is no traffic from other sides of the road then turns green for the truck instead of waiting like 2 min because Its red light but no traffic

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)